Goodbye Roleplayer World.

Hey There. Remember me ? Nirimin ? .-. Lol. so The caption that I just put is about saying goodbye. Yeah I really wanna leave Rpw. Sorry besties, Nen, Claire, Zombie'Dijah, Andrew, Leila, and Alice. I need to leave Rpw. I just hope that one of you or some of you see this. starting now, Nirimin, cherryLoser, Baby Min, is gone. she's no longer person you knew.

Nen,
Don't ever try to kill yourself coz of me. Don't ever hurt yourself coz of me. This world is not last longer. but Akhirat is forever. we will meet someday. either we meet at hell or heaven. its our own way. honestly, you're number one for me in Rpw. and number five for me in real. Allah, Prophet Muhammad, my parents, you. <3
Nen, you will always be number one for me. live happily with your Mom and your brother. They love you the most than me. say to your mom and your brother, thanks for take care of Nen. always.<3 No. You're not Loser. You were born to be loved, to be Missed and to be PERFECT. God's creatures are Perfect. You're pretty. You're beautiful. You're cute. Adorable and of course, FABULOUS. <333333333
I love you Nen. <69

Leila,
Dear, long time I'm not talking to you. I gonna leave Rpw. about the post you wrote that day, are u talk about me ? I'm your fake friends ? No. leila, I not talking to you so long coz I keep thinking, if u miss me, u will send me a message. oh. I foggot. you are special. you have many bestie beside you. sorry Leila. Goodbye.

Princess Alice,
Alice, I gonna leave Rpw. okay. Dun sad. Dun cry. I love you. <6969

                                                                                                                 - baby-cherryminnie 

Comments

Popular Posts