F(x) Members profile.

Hello guys. ^0^ So, I'm back. about 5 or 4 months I'm not posting. e.e I'm so sorry. u.u 
I've heard that F(x) gonna make a comeback. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT. <3 
Because they gonna comeback soon, I'm gonna post about them. 
Enjoy. <3 



Birth Name: Song Qian (송치엔)
Stage Name: Victoria (빅토리아)
Birth Date: February 2, 1987
Position: Leader, Main dancer and Vocalist


Birth Name: Amber Josephine Liu (유일운)
Stage Name: Amber (엠버)
Birth Date: September 18, 1992
Position: Main Rapper and Sub Vocalist


Birth Name: Park Sunyoung (박선영)
Stage Name: Luna (루나)
Birth Date: August 12, 1993 
Position: Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer


Birth Name: Choi Jinri (최진리)
Stage Name: Sulli (설리)
Birth Date: March 29, 1994 
Position: Sub Rapper, Face of the Group and Vocalist


Birth Name: Jung Soojung (정수정)
Stage Name: Krystal (크리스탈)
Birth Date: October 24, 1994 
Position: Lead Vocalist and Maknae
( p/s : She's ma bias. <3 )


All the GIF IMAGE belong to the right owner. I do not belong anything. 

Comments

Popular Posts