Vixx Members Profile

Hey guys. I'm back. ^0^ I guess I rest a lot and already forget about my blog. .___. 
I'm sorry. ;( Btw, I wanna apologize you all because of my grammar or vocabulary mistake. English is not my first language so. yeah. .__. I need to upgrade it. :) And, if u guys have any advice or I'm mistaken put the wrong members profile, u guys can tell me. :) 2014 have already came. My first post are about my besties. Sorry. I guess I'm just too emotional. Ohmy. .___. I wanna post about Kpop Members Profile like I always do in 2013. Hehe. So, let's get started. ^0^

This time I will post about Vixx. Check it out. ;)




Birth Name : Cha Hakyeon (차학연)
Stage Name : N (엔)
Birth Date : June 30, 1990
Position : Leader, Lead Dancer And Vocalist
Twitter : CHA_NNNNN


Birth Name : Jung Taekwoon (정택운)
Stage Name : Leo (레오)
Birth Date : November 10, 1990
Position : Main Vocalist
Twitter : J_TAEKWOON
 ( p/s : He's my bias. ;p )


Birth Name : Lee Jaehwan (이재환)
Stage Name : Ken (켄)
Birth Date : April 6, 1992
Position : Main Vocalist 
Twitter : jaehwany0406


Birth Name : Kim Wonshik (김원식)
Stage Name : Ravi (라비)
Birth Date : February 15, 1993
Position : Main Rapper And Lead Dancer 
Twitter : AceRavi
( Ravi the one on the left. The right one is N)


Birth Name : Lee HongBin (이홍빈)
Stage Name : HongBin (홍빈)
Birth Date : September 29, 1993
Position : Vocalist, Face of the Group and Main Rapper 
Twitter : RedBeans93


Birth Name : Han Sanghyuk (한상혁)
Stage Name : Hyuk (혁)
Birth Date : July 5, 1995
Position : Vocalist, Maknae And Main Dancer
Twitter : HSangHyuk 


All the GIF IMAGE and the older GIF IMAGE belong to the right owner. 

Comments

Popular Posts