An otaku starting today !

Hello guys. How are u today. ;D My name is A-young and I'm from Malaysia. lately now, I've been good. the only things I was frustated was my exam and gred. I wanna cry. seriously. ;-; My mom want me to join tuition and yeah, I'm so fucking hate it. Erghhh. e.e
Just, let's forget about school, okay ? :(

Based on the title, I'm an Otaku starting now. I'm not only kpopers, Otaku also. ;D Hehe. I don't know much but people call the people who love to watch animes are Otaku. And yeah. That's me. /raise my hand I do love animes. like the're not even exist but u still can enjoy it. Hehe. Because I always got bash and called 'nerd' at school, I spend most of my time here, blogging, trying to make some friends from other country and else. Yes. I love people from another country. some of them are so nice but some, yeah. you know it. Our country are not perfect. they must be somes negative side. Mine also. but yeah, If we can't find nice people, Be One. <3 


I watch Death Note but I stop for a while because Light is no longer Kira and I'm not finishing it. I'm so sorry. I'm too lazy. ;( I'm gonna watch it. but I'm not sure when. I'm now watching, Danganronpa The Kill-school anime. ;D I've started to like action animes when I watch Highschool DxD but Highschool DxD is full with Ecchi things. ;( Whenever I watch it, I need to scroll down not to look at the breast and nipple part. I'm so frustated but I do love that anime. Because it romance/action anime. And It's my favourite genre. e.e Also Black Butler, I love SEBASTIAN. He's so hot. *0* /nosebleeeeeeed Hehe. That trancy guy changed Ciel into Demon and Sebastian cannot eat his soul. And now I'm so angry. x'c but I'm hoping for more episodes and season.

I don't know what to tell anymore. So blurrrrr. e.e I'm sorry for my bad grammar and vocabulary. u.u It's 10:31 here. In Malaysia. :) Goodnight. Sweet dream, Dear. Peace. XOXO. <3

Comments

Popular Posts