INFECTION, CHAPTER 2: Poisonous Kiss

/Ting~/ "Huh, where am I?" I looked around, what is this place. It was hazy and I can't barely saw anything. I took a step further and, /Ting~/ a sound of a bell came out. I took a step again and /Ting~/ it happened again. Too many clouds were ahead of me. so I stepped a lil' bit further and saw something that right away catches my attention. A guy and a girl .Behind of them, there was a man standing behind a giant rock. That guy and the girl seemed like they are having a romantic time together but what really is catching my attention, the guy from the giant rock kept on staring at them as I thought as he was jealous. I straddled down among the giants rocks and went to the romantic couple. "Hey, dude, do you know that-" I stopped talking. This guy that were in front of me is..... myself. The guy from the behind is........ KAI.

__________________________________________________________________

"AHHHH!" I screamed. I woke up. I looked around. I'm on my bed. This is my room. Kris! Tao! Kai! and that mysterious girl from last night. Where they went to. I got up off my bed and saw myself in the mirror. My neck. It was red. This is the mark from last night. The blonde girl. She bit me on my neck. What was that. I don't know. I felt really dizzy. I opened up the door and went to Kris and Tao's room. "Hyung ?"
Silence.
"Hyung, panda ?!"
No reply either.
"Hello, luhan."

Suddenly, somebody showed up. That's her. The blonde girl. She was smirking at me, with such cold blue piercing eyes.

"Wh...what do.. you want ?!" I stumbled down.
"No, nothing." She smiling again. This time she came closer.
"No, don't come near me!"
"Luhan, you don't remember me, don't you." She get down and held my face in her warm hands.
"Remember you ? Why should I ?!" I screamed. I was scared. This girl came really close to me.
Out of the blue, she kissed me and I was lost. Lost in her arms.

_________________________________________________________________

"Hey luhan. Wake up finally ?" The blonde girl said while sitting on the chair beside me.
"Wh..Who are you ? Why do you keep on appearing here ? Why did you kiss me ? this is my house. Where's Kris and Tao ? Where are they ?!" I shouted.
"Calm down, Luhan. They are here. Tao, Kris and Kai. You might not know me but I have know you a long time ago. So do Kai and the rest of your brothers. I'm sorry, I kissed you, that was the only way you can recognize me and us. Our Relationship." The blonde girl said and slowly try to reached my hand. But I pulled it off first. I don't know her. Our Relationship ? What is that ? I don't know any of this.
"O..Our Relationship ?"
"Yes. We were together back then. But, somebody had tried to erase your memories and he did. That's why you can't remember me.The mark on your neck. That was you."
"Me?"
"You were a vampire-werewolf breed, Luhan."
"A vampire-werewolf breed ?" What is that. Vampire ? Were wolf ?

I heard a noise on the door. The door was opened and there were Tao and Kris hyung. They looked pale and sad for some reason. Suddenly, they quickly tried to punch the blonde girl. unfortunately, she vanished before they attacked her. This were a horrible day and experience. Please. Wake me up from this dream.

___________________________________________________________________

So guys. This is the chapter 2 for this fanfiction. ^0^ I'm not sure if I want to continue this or not. Because my head is starting to make another fiction again. and it seems like this ff is kinda forgotten. e__e. Hehe. I'm sorry. But, I will try my best to find the pieces of my idea to make this one a better story. Thanks for the views. I hope you enjoy. Bye. <3
                                                                                                    -Psychopath

Comments

Popular Posts