Dreamer.

 Dream. It will just be a dream. And Again. Why did u poppped out again. Again. In my dream. why. You made my hopes got up and down to the below over and over. Dream. 101 facts about dream. My friend once told me that we could control our dream with 3%. well, I'm not really sure. Love, right. It has been an ages since last time I'd falled for someone. I'd tho but not for a long time because I know what's everyone around me think about me. so, whenever my hopes got up, I will just forget about it. Love, huh. Nen is love, Andrew is love. Uncle Ed is love. Greentea is love, Honey Dew is love. I really wanted to tell about my A&J story but umm, too soon yet too late, so maybe no. beside A&J only belong to me. Aha. A&J. I love you, A, and I love you, J. Whatever thinks might come, I know you both will make it because you guys are perfection. When there is A, J will be beside her. and When there is J, A will be beside him. I love you both. and A, keep on annoy your husband, and J, keep loving you wife. Bye. <3                             - killy



Comments

Popular Posts