A person weaknesses.

A person weaknesses. Each person in this world has at least one or two weaknesses and one thing that they need in this world is to find love. Love mean if a person that they love can accept his/her weaknesses. So um, today's post is about this one friend of mine, she, she is my closest friend and my life's bestie. She's tall and always love to bully me. //what// haha. She is a light-headed, mean always tell the truth and never hide it and yes. this post is about her. One thing that I discovered about her is when we are having English session.we are Malaysian and English are not our first language. In class, I got the highest mark and she got like not so bad but it makes her feel really down and nothing so when that happened, she will no longer smile and I would be really sad. its like watching your mom's smile gone. it makes me really sad so whenever that happened I will cheer her up with all my might and be the childish girlfriend ever. When I saw her smile suddenly fading, my heart feel so down and sometimes I would be really mad, "why am I so good in this session" I love you, honey, I always love. No one can ever replace you. With your rude attitude sometimes with me but still, that rude attitude makes me love you everyday. Sorry guys, I got really emotional. I will continue Infection after I finish my test. Goodbye and have a good day/afternoon/evening/night. <3

Comments

Popular Posts