INFECTION. A DARK-LOVE PLOT BETWEEN THE IDOLS!!!

Hey guys, I'm thinking about doing a fanfiction, ^0^ so um yeah AND PLIS DO NOT TAKE THIS AS THE REAL STORY WHY LUHAN OR OTHER CHINESE MEMBERS OF EXO LEFT BECAUSE THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION. THANKYOU.

CHAPTER 1 : ANOTHER BAD DREAM

/kringggggg~/ The school's bell ringing. It was time to get up and pack my things. Today is Friday, so probably I'm gonna made dinner for kris hyung and my baby Tao. "Huh" I sighed, What a tired day. "Luhan hyung!" suddenly someone shouted out my name. From the voice, this is- " Hyung, wait for me!" Kai shouted. Haha, this guy, never made me feel boring even for a second. This is kai and his real name is Kim Jong In. He is my classmate. He always do stupid things and yeah that's the reason why I love him so much. "So, hyung, you wanna straigth ahead go to your house with Kris hyung and Tao ?" Kai asked while gave me an icecream that he bought just now. "Thank you, Kai, yeah. What's wrong with that ?" I replied. "No just, tell them that I miss them both." Kai kinda looked sad when he said that. " Sure, don't worry Kai, I know they love you too and It's not your fault that we left." I smiled, just to make sure this buddy over here didn't feel sad at all. "umm, hyung, before you go, I need to tell you something." once again, his face kinda looked sad."like this, I-" "I know it, Kai, I know it, you don't want to feel guilty that we left EXO, It's okay. We are fine now. No I'm not mad. These are our decisions even if we are not one anymore but still, having to look at your face everyday made me happy. I'm sorry. I should get back to kris hyung and Tao now." I shouted at him, saying all those non-truth words. I ran away from him even though I knew I was wrong. 

______________________________________________________________

"Luhan, are you okay ? Looking at that way, you seem like just have a really bad day. You got into a fight today ?" kris hyung nicely put a towel on my forehead. This is my weakness. I can't get into a fight or shouted angrily or something kinda like that or else I will get a fever. "My body just feel hot. Can you make something cool for me ?" I coughed. "Okay, I well get it for you, just wait." Kris left my room. Ahhh, it would be a hot night, and of course I couldn't sleep well. /knock knock/ "Luhan, here's your coconut juice." He lent me the coconut juice slowly. "I made it by myself, you know." Kris smiled. "Thanks hyung, I don't know what will happened to me if I'm not with you, thanks again." I gave him a big smile. "It's not a big deal, don't worry. Go sleep now, okay. Goodnight." Kris closed the door, leaving me alone in this dark room of mine. It was 11.30 p.m. and I still cannot sleep. I looked up at the window and saw a sparkling moonlight. I opened the window slowly and my body felt like moving on its on way. am I drunk ? of course, no. I lied back down to my bed and tried to fall asleep. 

_______________________________________________________________

"Ahhhhh, look at him, such beautiful neck he have. I have made up my mind, I'm going to bring you back, Luhan-ah." 
_______________________________________________________________

/Ktanggg/ "Eh, what is that sound-, WHAT- WHAT- Hey, you..., stop... my neck.." My neck! it feels hurt, hurt, HURT, HURTTT, I can smell some blood, that is someone ON TOP OF ME!" wait what is this- what is this person trying to- "AHHHHHHH, my neck, no, don't .....suck it ...anymore please." My tears falled down. What is this, Blonde hair ? It must be a girl. this girl was trying to suck my blood from my neck, wait. A VAMPIRE?!!!! Her body is on top of me and I barely can't see anything, I saw, WINGS?!!! BLACK WINGSSSS?!! Wait, what is she- "Ahhhh, luhan-ah, your blood are still tasty, GIVE ME MORE!!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. scream as loud as I can and suddenly I heard a familiar voice, "Krystal-sama, please don't suck that person's blood anymore." This voice! "Uhm, Kai ? are you trying to tell me that I can't have my dinner ?" "No, krystal-sama, no, it just this guy is a friend of mine, and I can't stand here watch you sucking all his blood!" Kai ? Kai ? What did you just say, krystal-sama ? sucking.... blood ? dinner ? WHAT IS THISSS?!! suddenly I heard some voices coming from the basement, Kris hyung! Tao! "Luhan-, What is this, A vampire, oh wait, no, Kai! What are you doing here, krystal!" "Shut up, you mere werewolf. in the end, you will just bow down to us vampires, so know your PLACE!""Kris hyung.... s..ave me.... pleas..se." I feel dizzy and I feel like dying. I just hope that this will just be another bad dream....





Chapter 1 ended here and I promise I will continue it if I have time and I'm sorry for my bad grammar. I'm still studying btw. Enjoy~ ^0^

Comments

Popular Posts