My experience of PT3 BM and English Trial Oral listening Test.

Assalamualaikum. So first of all, I'm in the second batch of PT3 and alhamdulillah, I think our teachers did give us preparation and I think this year's process of PT3 is much better than last year. Of course, because last year was like, shocked. The government suddenly said that we will have another kind of exam. The students, I mean, my seniors became really shocked and the system of PT3 is way too many different in it. So, like, two days ago, teachers made an announcement and we were told to go in the hall. So, me and my classmates, lined up a straight line and so we went.

We got into the hall. We were still wondering what should we do and the hall became really noisy. My closest friend pulled me and she said to line up. So I did. A few teachers came and one of them, she held up the microphone. "Ok, students, by each class, take a chair, and sit in a line." She said that while slowly putted the microphone back on the table. The first class, KAA, the arab class, took the chairs and sitted down and so did we. There was no table used at that time. After that, Teachers passed us the exam paper. "Ok, students, write your name and your class." So I wrote down my name and my class name too. "Listen here, the recording will be play only once but the statements that they are talking about later, will be play twice. Understand?"/"Yes teacher." We said. In the same tone.

So, it began. The recording was play. I'm not gonna write what it said because more writing work to do soon, haha. Bahasa Melayu listening test was not so hard because we could understand clearly but for English, its way too hard. I think, haha. When it comes to male voice, it completely changed the mood. We couldn't understand a freaking word and the male voices was not really clear. Also, we were also so frustated because the narrator voices' was not clear.

After the test was over, our English teacher asked us how the English listening test was conducted. Yes. We complained everything and she said, Insya-Allah, she will report to the GKMP. perhaps. So that's all. The test was not really easy. Every answer seemed so right. I hate it. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts