Writing a fiction

Hey, my never-known friends. or should I say, readers. So, it's been a while since I last post my post and I know there will be not  a lot of people who want to read this blog of mine, of course but anyway I just gonna continue writing because why not. Fiction. I always wanted to write a fiction. I gotta a HUGE wide imagination in this head of mine. Infection is also belong to my imagination. I just coverted it into my bias to at least have  some character. haha. So anyway, I have post my fanfiction on AFF a.k.a AsianFanfics.com. you can read it through my name. Just search killypsycho and you will find it. so basically, the fiction that I'm doing on AFF are about vampires and you know, I love vampires too much. haha//// I want to continue Infection but doesn't have any idea how to continue. Yes, I will try first. I also writing a fiction about a regular girl who head up the world will all her might. Her name is Ally J. Patterson. I know some part of me, always wanted to be like Ally. Ally is strong and so does me. Ally is fearless against those haters. Ally is beautiful the way she is. The fiction that I'm doing now, express how I feel and that's what makes me feel happy. Thanks, Ally.

Comments

Popular Posts