Poem for Mr. Spidey

Hello. Assalamualaikum, to all the people that kinda visit this abandoned blog. Haha. So I have made up my mind. I'm gonna write my fiction on this blog but maybe not for now. I'm also thinking to, maybe, like, video-tape myself and then put it on youtube, Or you can say, Vlogging. Haha. I always wanted like, talk to myself and then, let people know why the heck that I have to do that. Haha. I'm also thinking to post about Kpop's members profile like I always did back in the day. Haha. But for now, I need to focus on my study because My exam still not finish yet. u___u /le starto kureiiii What can I do. The life of being a Malaysian. We must take PT3. e____o Geheeee. So The title, Spiders. Idk why but when I see a spider, I kinda feel I wanted to approach them. or so do I thought. Haha. I want to tell you people a story. The story was set in my bathroom. Haha. Whenever I went bathroom to take shower, Mr. Spidey always there. Building up his net and at the same time watching me. Haha. What a pervert.Whatever. so it is.

Cute and tiny little spider, 
How exactly do you live your life, I wonder

With all the eight feets,
That never be break.
How strong you are, I wonder,

So, that's all that crossed my mind when I think about Mr. Spidey. a____a bye guys, and thanks for a thousand views. I love you all. Thanks for visiting this lame and boring blog. /bow bow



                                                                                                             To be continued....

Comments

Popular Posts