Merdeka or Nah ?

Ya. Hello. Killy in da house. Haha. So How's everyone's going lately ? Haha. I'm talking to myself. hahahahahaha. I am now only have less than 2 or maybe 3 weeks to study for PT3 and I know its not gonna be easy. My teacher said the format is going to be different than what we have study all these time. I hate it. I get it. We are all just students and we can't do anything about the PT3 system but that doesn't mean they can just tell us to do this, and that. I don't know. I'm just a 15 years old girl but From my perspective, our government is actually a mess. I'm sorry but if you are reading this, maybe you people from the upper-high class, all the 'yes-man' kinda thing, no offense but just get with it, you guys are just.... I don't know. I'm just a kid, and if a kid, could think such these things, doesn't that make us even more smart than you people. Think, guys. Ok, First. How to be a good leader ? Do you know Salahuddin Al-Ayubi ? He is a person that humankind should respect and sit and take a lesson. Do you know how he choose his leader ? Do you know ? Do you spend your time observing and watching how mess the nation now ? Do you do it ? Don't ask me. Ask yourself. Sometimes, you just need time to sit down, watch, observe, think, think, and think. Do it for Allah. Be a leader that think of his people. I appreciate all the money that you spend for the nation. Like, really, I really appreciate it but your action is just on time. Sejajar dengan peribahasa kita, ya, Telur di hujung tanduk. Taking an earlier step is better than curing of what you've done. Sorry, guys. got to emotional. I'm just sometimes feel like mad, sighing all the time. Idk. Have a good day. I have PT3 this year and it's going to be hard. Bye.

                                                                                               -Psychopath

Comments

Popular Posts