A VERY BAD DAY

Hi everyone . Idk what to post today . Suggest me what to to post in Next post please . I don't get any idea today :\ . Maybe i'm just too 'emosional' maybe . I can speak in malay but I must upgrade my B.I language , so thats why I'm always speaking , maybe later I will try to speak malay . Can I shared something to you ? I'm weak girl . I can't do anything . Can u just help me ? Since 2011 , I make my facebook acc . And today someone bashing me . He put photo of someone butt and say that person is me . Hey B*tch . thats not me , If u really don't know who I am , Just leave me alone and Don't disturb me ! Ok ! Now I leave Rpw . The most Fantasy World that I LOVE . I deact my acc and leave Rpw b'coz of u , you KNOW !! I just want you to leave me OKAY !!! I leave everything b'coz of u , YOU KNOW !! You force me to talk with u , Hah ? who are u ? A Prince ? A King ? A Prime Minister ? What do I care . I'm in hard situation now and you make me leave everything . Sucks you . I feel pity on you , You know , You hacked 30 and more people acc and then you just let the acc in not use just like that . Can u just stop disturbing people ? . you know 'sin' ? Your sin is more , more , more and more than a vampire . You know what , I HATE YOU . Go Die B*tches . 

Sorry guys , I'm in 'emotional' now ==' , Just suggest me what to post Next and I'll post it :) . 

Comments

Popular Posts