End of this Love

Dear Jae, Idk why I'm just wanna say this , I'm wanna tell you what I feel right now ,Sorry for fall in love with you , I can't tell u my feelings b'coz I'm too afraid and shy to tell it .I know that you're separated and I don't wanna make you like that again . Just wanna tell you I've feeling towards you but I can't tell you ,Yes Imma weak girl .I can't even say that . Sorry again . 
yah , Everyone , I'm in hard situation now . I guess :\ , ITS HURT ME A LOT .
I guess :/ . Imma weak girl okay . I'm just a girl who always pretend to be like a boy , to be like a cold person and I hate being like that :\ .I'm being like that just b'coz I dont want everyone know who's the real me , How do I am . Yeah I've kids attitude . Too be honest I luv being like that . Kids attitude and I miss to be like that :( . Yeah I guess I'm just standing here and make people stay weird for who the real of me . 
Everyone, today is a bad day too , Hmm I guess . I've a bestie , Someone in her life said that she have a fatty body and that person judging her . yeah I can feel her b'coz We are just same , We've a fatty body but not at all . Yeah I know what her feel , Just like wanna cry here . People , Please stop Judging others :( , even If you're joking towards them but They've a feeling too .Please nae ? :(

I guess that's all for today , Jae , sorry but I love you dude , Thanks for your confession on that day . I alr Wrote it on my real Diary xD lool . 

Pic of the Day :

P/S : He is a model and Actor , Lee Jong Suk 

Song of the day :

Comments

Popular Posts