Love Story

Hi Everyone !!! ;D Don't be so shocked why i'm so happy today >< lol  Yeah b'coz of You all i'm happy today xD Now I think I fall in love with someone ;( , He's really hope he will see I smile sometimes but I'm too afraid , Too afraid to fall in love again . I will try slowly to love him .I feel afraid now. Idk whats special on you , but my hearts feel happy when with you . You're too honest for me . You sad that I've a saddest profile then come to me and make my profile and make me feel happy with you :) I think this is Love at first sight towards you Jae , I'm wanna tell you the truth only . I love u Jae , although this is Love at first sight but I will love you by all my heart ,Jae .I love you . 
                                                                                                        
                                                                                                         -Your weirdo friend ,
                                                                                                                                 Nirimin



Pic of the day :


P/S : She is Jessica a.k.a Jung Soo Yeon from Girls Generation (SNSD)

Song of the day :


Comments

Popular Posts